What information do we collect online?
We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Non-Personal information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, which is used to generate statistical reports about the use of our site. Information we collect through cookies or log files in order to create a profile, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks, which may be tied to your personal information. This details how individual customers use our website.
Personal information includes information that you provide to us during student registration or initial enquiry for the STEM classes, this may include:
• Your sensitive personal information, such as your emergency contact and release information.
• Your child’s sensitive personal information, such as name, age, gender, grade and school. Also includes care needs, allergies, medications, medical care provider, and immunization history.
• Your personal contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
How is your information used?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone outside of our organization without your consent. We will use this information to
• effectively communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
• comply with licensing regulations and other legal requirements
• operate and improve our websites
• ensure advertising is appropriately targeted
Do our websites collect personal information from children?
No. We have designed our websites for parents and adults, not children.
What are your privacy rights?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How can you contact us?